As Everything in Python is an Object, Explain the characteristics of Python’s Objects.
• As Python’s Objects are instances of classes, they are created at the time of instantiation. Eg: object-name = class-name(arguments)
• one or more variables can reference the same object in Python
• Every object holds unique id and it can be obtained by using id() method. Eg: id(obj-name) will return unique id of the given object.
every object can be either mutable or immutable based on the type of data they hold.
• Whenever an object is not being used in the code, it gets destroyed automatically garbage collected or destroyed
• contents of objects can be converted into string representation using a method