What are the advantages of .Net?
- Good Design
- Object-Oriented Programming – Using C# and .NET which are based on object-oriented Concepts.
- Language Independence – All the languages which are supported by .Net (VB.NET, C#, J#, and managed C++) are compiled into common Intermediate Language (IL). So IL makes sure that languages are interoperable.
- Efficient Data Access – ADO.NET provides fast and efficient way to access RDBMS, file system etc.
- Code Sharing – To share code between applications, a new concept called assembly is introduced. Assemblies supports versioning.
- Improved Security
- Support Dynamic Web Pages – Using ASP.NET
- Support for Web Services