What are the advantages of a pointer in the C programming language?
Pointer has the following advantages :-
- Using pointers we can allocate memory dynamically to structures (Dynamic memory allocation).
- Arrays or strings can be passed to function more efficiently.
- Better memory management or our program will run faster.
- Pointer helps us to build complex data structures like linked lists, trees etc.
- Provides alternate way to access array elements of any dimension.
- Used to return more than one value from function.